Jill Zupanic is a qualified remedial massage therapist, registered with all major private health funds giving you the ability to claim a rebate for any chosen massage service.
Joining the Health First Chiropractic team in 2021, Jill has wasted no time immersing herself in the field of musculoskeletal health, quickly becoming recognised for her unique ability to intuitively sense and quickly relieve those “problem areas”.
Jill has extensive training and knowledge in myofascial release and brings a distinctive set of skills to the Health First Chiropractic team. Her focus in detecting variations in normal myofascial tissue and specialist hand skills to apply a remedial treatment aimed at addressing the cause is the key to finding relief from your pain and tension.
Jill is wonderfully warm hearted and will help put your mind and body at ease from your very first experience.
Jill integrates a range of massage techniques including:
- remedial and therapeutic massage
- deep tissue therapy
- trigger point therapy
- myofascial release
- pregnancy massage
- Diploma of Remedial Massage HLT52015 2019 Evolve College
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy HLT42015 2018 Evolve College
- Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Department of Human Services – Working with Children Check
- Registered for private health fund rebates through HICAPS