Dr Naomi Swan is a trained and registered family chiropractor with a comprehensive understanding of patients’ spine care needs and concerns. She is passionate about providing high quality, ethical patient focused care.
Naomi has been under chiropractic care from a young age and has experienced firsthand the benefits of having a healthy spine and nervous system. After experiencing back pain as a teenager following a school skiing trip, she was introduced to chiropractic care with amazing results. Not only did chiropractic care help relieve her back pain but it also resolved the migraines she suffered. It was this positive experience with chiropractic treatment that stayed in the forefront of her mind and led to her becoming a professional chiropractor in Adelaide.
Naomi enjoys treating a wide range of patients and conditions and particularly likes the challenge presented by chronic degenerative conditions of the spine and lumbar disc injuries. She possesses the compassion, patience and understanding which is much needed to manage these conditions.
- Master of Chiropractic 2006 (M.Chiro ) – Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Health Science 2003 (B.Health Sc) – Adelaide University
- Registered practitioner with the Chiropractic Board of Australia
- Member of Chiropractic Association of Australia
- Registered for private health fund rebates through HICAPS
- Registered DVA (Department of Veterans’ Affairs) provider