Dr Joshua Griffiths is a trained and registered chiropractor bringing over 15 years of chiropractic experience to the Health First Chiropractic team. Starting his chiropractic career in 2004, Josh worked as an associate chiropractor in private practice at Victoria Park for eight years, whilst establishing Health First Chiropractic in 2006 with his partner in life and business, chiropractor Dr Naomi Swan.
Josh enjoys treating a wide range of patients and conditions and particularly loves helping patients manage the common aches and pains from work, accidents or sports injuries, “computer syndrome”, overuse or underuse issues and stress.
He is passionate about helping his chiropractic patients stay well tuned and functioning at their very best. His down to earth nature and practical approach has helped thousands of patients live healthier, happier and more active lives through chiropractic care.
- Master of Chiropractic 2004 (M.Chiro) – Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Science 2000 (B.Sc) – Adelaide University
- Registered practitioner with the Chiropractic Board of Australia
- Member of Chiropractic Association of Australia
- Registered for Private Health Fund rebates through HICAPS
- Registered DVA (Department of Veterans’ Affairs) provider