Dr Ella Bourne joined the Health First Chiropractic team is 2014, and is a trained and registered chiropractor with a keen interest in anything that relates to spine care, sports health or scoliosis (spinal curvature).
Growing up as an avid hockey player and umpire, Ella is well aware of the common injuries that can affect athletes, and is committed to sports injury management and prevention, as well as helping patients return to a high level exercise and competitive sport.
Since 2014, Ella has been devoted to postgraduate education in the field of non surgical scoliosis treatment, and now provides specialised scoliosis management services.
Ella has received advanced training and certification in SEAS (Scientific Exercise Approach to Scoliosis) and is committed to assessing and implementing specific exercise programs one-on-one with scoliosis patients to ensure they receive the most suitable evidence-based rehabilitation program.
Ella partners with a network of health professionals to provide the right treatment at the right time. She enjoys bringing these facets of health together, educating and empowering her patients to make life-changing choices for their future wellbeing.
- Master of Chiropractic 2014 (M.Chiro) – Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Science 2011 (B.Sc) – Adelaide University
- Registered practitioner with the Chiropractic Board of Australia
- Member of Chiropractic Australia
- Registered for private health fund rebates through HICAPS
- Registered DVA (Department of Veterans’ Affairs) provider