Looking for that prefect gift? Do you want to make someone’s day? Then why not surprise them with a massage gift voucher. We have everything from remedial, deep tissue, sports, trigger point and pregnancy massages.
A lovely way to say Thank You, Happy Birthday or I Love You. Great for Christmas, Valentine’s, Mother’s and Father’s Day or an anniversary present. We can personalise the gift certificate for you with your own message.
½ hour massage $45
1 hour massage $75
How to buy?
- You may simply purchase gift vouchers from our health centre (click here to view our location).
- Contact our friendly reception staff on 83962929 and pay by credit card.
We make gift giving even easier, with options to email or post out your vouchers.
- E-vouchers can be sent to the requested email at the time of purchase.
- Physical vouchers can be sent to your specified address. Should you wish to have the voucher sent directly to a recipient we’d be more than happy to arrange this. Standard postage is free for physical vouchers.
Please call us on 8396 2929 for customised gift voucher solutions.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Can be upgraded (to an extended massage duration) by paying extra
- May not be split – valid for one use only
- Voucher must be presented at Health First Chiropractic when you arrive for your appointment.
- Not redeemable for cash – voucher has no monetary value
- Private health fund rebates can NOT be applied on gift vouchers purchased or redeemed.
- Cannot be replaced if lost
- Appointments for gift vouchers are required and subject to availability.
- Cancellations under 24 hours may result in forfeiture of voucher.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete a health record to assist us in tailoring a massage to your individual needs.
- Call ahead if you’re running late and we will make every effort (but no guarantees) to accommodate. In consideration to our other clients, late arrivals may result in your treatment time being shortened.